Drift product guarantee
We are proud to offer a 10 year guarantee on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use.
Please note that this guarantee is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. Please note also that our 10 year guarantee operates in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below.
So, what is covered under the guarantee?
It covers you for the following issues relating to poor workmanship in the making and use of sub-standard materials:
- Poor stitching.
- The mattress altering shape due to poor assembly and construction during the manufacturing process.
- Squeaky springs or other, unusual spring noises.
- Broken zips.
What doesn’t the guarantee cover?
- We do not recommend the Drift mattress for people weighing more than 18 stone (or 114kg) and will not accept returns under the terms of the guarantee from customers above this limit.
- Loss of height or "settlement". Some loss of height is expected. However, if the mattress drops by more than 3cm in height over the period, we would consider this to be a workmanship issue. Therefore, it would be covered under our guarantee.
- Broken quilt stitching.
- Spring rusting. Like other pocket sprung mattresses, if the springs are exposed to an unnatural or abnormal amount of moisture, they may well ‘rust’ and thereafter may stop performing.
- Softening of the mattress. The stitching, quilting and materials will give a little over time. Just as with a pair of shoes, this is to be expected.
- Loosening of the cover. As above, this is to be expected. It will not alter the performance of the mattress.
- Smell. Like many new things, the Drift mattress may emit an odour when it emerges from the packaging. This odour will fade away within a few days, once the mattress has been given a good airing, and will disappear over time.